Losing hair can cause Depression. As a result of some factors- genetics and nutrition.
Today, I got A News for you!
Can inflammation cause Hair Loss? YES.
Is there a link between inflammation and Hair Loss….? YES
When the body has to fight off intruding microorganisms, inflammation occurs. NOT only causing Hair Loss but also Heart attack and stroke.
It has cardinal signs like:
Redness ( increased flow of blood)
Digestion problems a rise in temperature,
Puffy bags(puffy face),
Brain fog and depression,
A feeling of tiredness.
1)Bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
3) Women who experience a lot of physical, psychological and emotional stress are likely to end up with inflammation.
4) Poor diet can also spike physical inflammation
5) Excessive consumption of corn oil, safflower oil, soybean oil, margarine, lard, white potatoes, white bread, white rice, processed cereals, pasta, dried fruit, fruit juices, honey, soda drinks, cakes, cookies, pies.
6) Allergic reactions
7) Toxins from the air, water, and metals such as mercury.
So, be Careful on what you take to Avoid:
Hypertension (high blood pressure),
Diabetes type 2,
And Central obesity (visceral fat)
1) Take enough fruits and vegetables
2) Eat Small meals because it stabilizes blood sugar
3) Reduce your intake of saturated fats.
4) Regular Exercise.
5) Good foods like broccoli, hemp oil, fermented foods and liquids, onions, garlic, pineapple, spinach, tart cherries, and spices such as ginger and turmeric.
6) Drink a lot of water.
7) Massage Scalp With Essential Oils.
8) stop smoking.
9) Lose excess weight
10) Eat sardines, salmon, and tuna,Fish oils and cod liver oil,walnuts, flax seed powder, sunflower seeds, and almonds, they are good sources of omega3.
11) Proper Skin Care (avoid using unsanitary items like combs and razor, use them exclusively)
12) Avoid Stress.
13) Take vitamins (vitamins A, E, B-complex and Omega -3)
This recommendations will have a positive effect on hair and skin health along with keeping your heart and blood vessels healthy.